I took this picture at work on a Saturday morning. Saturdays are my favorite, as I’m the only senior staff on site and the clients tend to be fairly chill. My office is in the basement, and I get to sit down there alone without interruption and just do my thing. This is a VERY casual outfit for work. But it’s the weekend and the dress code is a little bit more lax (plus, none of the supervisors are there to tell me that my outfit isn’t work-appropriate, anyway). This photo was taken in another, larger office in the building, not in my own.
I am wearing:
- Purple dress from Urban Outfitters
- Gray jeans by Buffalohead
- Gray and white polka dotted cardigan, from Target (I think)
- Dark gray over-the-knee motorcycle boots, from DSW (I can’t find the brand name, but I freaking love these boots)
- Teal flowered necklace, origins unknown
Plz to excuse the hair. It is getting cut today, thankfully.